Chanel in Singapore

i am more concern on how to store it properly too esp since i paying a hefty price tag. I shall wait for other bags for the upcoming launch, probably other cols may tempt me.
Now mini bags are nt so cheap, those smaller handbags are aldy about the price of a chanel 22 bags. But i love the look of it! A total different feel.

Oh I just hang it on a velvet hanger or lay it flat. Quite fuss free than other bags I feel which have to be super aware where the chain rest etc.

Yes 22a coming more colors so can always wait and see. I feel can don’t rush since Chanel22 will be a bag that we be released quite frequently.

ya price point mini bags ya (very) slightly cheaper only.

we have the same thoughts. but at least u can use for work bag, i dun work so really dunno put wat inside.
Yes it’s really different and I really like it so much!

actually I also don’t put much inside so I just carry it as when I feel like it or when it suits the outfit. I feel don’t have to worry whether what to put inside but a consideration will be the price tag since it’s more than the mini bags we are used too

Much more tempted now.. hahaha.... Let me give it another try when I happen to visit the boutique and give hint to SA to keep a look out.. anyway, with its popularity, not guaranteed also will be able to get.

Oh I just hang it on a velvet hanger or lay it flat. Quite fuss free than other bags I feel which have to be super aware where the chain rest etc.

Yes 22a coming more colors so can always wait and see. I feel can don’t rush since Chanel22 will be a bag that we be released quite frequently.

ya price point mini bags ya (very) slightly cheaper only.
ya will wait for more col release and hope Chanel dun have another price increase again.
Oh i dunno read from where ask not to hang chanel bag , now i know it can be. super noob here.
ya the mini rect almost same price as the chanel 22 :oh:

Reactions: mmmamb0
Hi would like to know if anyone had experience with buying a Chanel classic WOC (SHR/GHR works)? Do I have to be on waitlist to get one? How does it really work? Is it possible to ask the person if it’s available first before entering the shop?

Hi would like to know if anyone had experience with buying a Chanel classic WOC (SHR/GHR works)? Do I have to be on waitlist to get one? How does it really work? Is it possible to ask the person if it’s available first before entering the shop?

I did not ask for a Classic WOC before but according to the trend now and what other ladies had shared here some pages back, yes, likely you'll need to be place on waitlist and wait for the SA to inform you when available. wait time very much depends on the SA you'll meet. Probably if you can, try visiting the boutique during off peak hours, preferably weekdays early morning during store opening to avoid long waiting time and you might also chance upon them receiving some new stocks to offer.

I did not ask for a Classic WOC before but according to the trend now and what other ladies had shared here some pages back, yes, likely you'll need to be place on waitlist and wait for the SA to inform you when available. wait time very much depends on the SA you'll meet. Probably if you can, try visiting the boutique during off peak hours, preferably weekdays early morning during store opening to avoid long waiting time and you might also chance upon them receiving some new stocks to offer.

Thank you for your reply. Lucky me managed to find a similar one, brand new off other places (: don’t have to go down to shops to queue!

Attachments

• 443630FA-EF0C-4E8B-A562-AFB2B5AF2910.jpeg
    443630FA-EF0C-4E8B-A562-AFB2B5AF2910.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 51
I’m surprised people are saying Chanel 22 is hard to get cos my SA offered me a myriad of colours in different sizes but I didn’t want it. I saw on RED people complaining about leather rubbing and coming off just after 1 use so I’m quite skeptical about the quality and build of the new bag. Will bite the bullet after price increase if better reviews come but for those considering, just sharing one of the few posts I saw on RED:

40E168E1-BC6D-4467-B8A3-C17DD66B5C28.jpeg
69054841-BDC9-4137-81F0-B10FF269A7E1.jpeg
DF771827-BA04-422B-ADA0-1D673E1B403B.jpegPretty much at purse peace now, just waiting to see if the F/W satchel looking bags will come in caviar cos so far the pretty ones are all fabric and I think 1 fabric bag from Chanel is more than enough for me :lol:

I’m surprised people are saying Chanel 22 is hard to get cos my SA offered me a myriad of colours in different sizes but I didn’t want it. I saw on RED people complaining about leather rubbing and coming off just after 1 use so I’m quite skeptical about the quality and build of the new bag. Will bite the bullet after price increase if better reviews come but for those considering, just sharing one of the few posts I saw on RED:

View attachment 5403113
View attachment 5403114
View attachment 5403115Pretty much at purse peace now, just waiting to see if the F/W satchel looking bags will come in caviar cos so far the pretty ones are all fabric and I think 1 fabric bag from Chanel is more than enough for me :lol:

wa that’s shocking to see this kind of quality!

Reactions: south-of-france

View attachment 5403113
View attachment 5403114
View attachment 5403115Pretty much at purse peace now, just waiting to see if the F/W satchel looking bags will come in caviar cos so far the pretty ones are all fabric and I think 1 fabric bag from Chanel is more than enough for me :lol:
wah i am shocked..

I went down to the NAC store on last Saturday. I've already asked my SA to put me on a waitlist but I was just going down to try my luck for a classic WOC (black caviar). Unfortunately the WOC avail were in vibrant neon colours. There was a black lambskin but it comes with large pearl chains. One of the SAs there told me that the classic WOC in caviar has been discontinued and won't be back anymore... does anyone know if this is true? :confused1:

View attachment 5403113
View attachment 5403114

oh wow :sad: I saw that the chanel 22 will come in tweed in one of the upcoming seasons. Super pretty, hopefully that one holds up better than the leather (if it is really so fragile).

• Thanks
Reactions: mmmamb0