Chanel in Singapore

Thank you Whitechocoz,

May I ask if you know is it Limited edition? I thought this was new 2021. Thank you so much. Actually I try to do some research but nothing much about it or I didn't do it correctly.
Yes in Chanel we call it seasonal piece. Means it will only be made for that particular season. if i remember correctly this black set was launched mid of last year and this year they made and released it in white set. Its definitely super limited in singapore.

I saw someone trying the small caviar ghw cf last Friday at MBS. I don't think you would need to wait long as for sure it always gets restocked.
Woah, I went to MBS and NAC multiple times over the last few weeks and was told that the small CF caviar hasn’t been in stock for a while. They did have display pieces to try though, but mostly lambskin.

Was told that there is a limit-purchase for SLGs per month, 2 SLGs only. Anyone receive this news too? Or the practice has been awhile?
According to my SA, the rules have been in place for a long time but they do see the spending pattern of each individual clients. I think if one's spending pattern is quite questionable, they might impose it on the client.

In July I bought 3 of the same coin purses on separate days within the same month. My SA did asked me why I was asking for the same item, so I told her I'm getting it as a bday present for my mil and sis. Cos their bday fall on the same month.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Amberlight
Woah, I went to MBS and NAC multiple times over the last few weeks and was told that the small CF caviar hasn’t been in stock for a while. They did have display pieces to try though, but mostly lambskin.
I see. Have you tried to contact your SA to look out for you when it's in stock? Hopefully you'll be able to get it soon!

Hi ladies, would like to ask.. if any of you would just buy any mini vanity bags (black lamb skin) that just available in boutique eventhough is not in your radar cause it’s quite hard to get any instock.. Cause also probably won’t go wrong getting it? :lol:

Hi ladies, would like to ask.. if any of you would just buy any mini vanity bags (black lamb skin) that just available in boutique eventhough is not in your radar cause it’s quite hard to get any instock.. Cause also probably won’t go wrong getting it? :lol:

hmmm not really.. Because if you regret it later, rehoming items is a pain . Also the resale mkt is over saturated with vanities, may not be the easiest to let go especially at the current much higher price point than before.

I won’t. If it is not in my radar in the first place it means I don’t like it or wasnt planning on getting one so there is no point in buying for me.

hmmm not really.. Because if you regret it later, rehoming items is a pain . Also the resale mkt is over saturated with vanities, may not be the easiest to let go especially at the current much higher price point than before.
Omg you are totally spot on. So many consignment shops and on carousell are selling at least 4.5k.

I, too, won't buy cos I'm not the trendy type and the design isn't appealing to me.

There is 1 mini vanity black caviar with GHW offered to me at MBS outlet on Sunday. But I didn’t get it since it’s too small to put anything. Not sure if it is still available now.

Hi ladies, I’m new here. I’m looking for pearl crush mini rect, both NAC and MBS told me no stocks. But I do see a lot of local sets selling on Carousell. Would like to ask if the pearl crush is allocated to vips only? Thank you.

Hi ladies, I’m new here. I’m looking for pearl crush mini rect, both NAC and MBS told me no stocks. But I do see a lot of local sets selling on Carousell. Would like to ask if the pearl crush is allocated to vips only? Thank you.
Pearl crush minis really gone very fast, usually also don’t goes to the shelves. For me, I pin my interest with my SA first, she alert me once the stock is in.

yes it is, it's almost impossible to get it and i've yet to score one so far even though i've been buying stuff every single season for almost 2 years, well unless you are fine with seasonal colors, i was offered a purple pearl crush rectangular mini a couple of times earlier this year.. but if you are looking for black, beige, grey, light pink, then yes guess only vips can get it

Reactions: chocolatesky0808