Chanel in Singapore

Has anyone bought from Luxgoodssg or Luxmartsg before? They are on Carousell and Telegram and have a lot of good stock. However I’m not sure about authenticity. If anyone has any info to share, it will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 40E7876E-30EF-45EE-8AFA-BE8DCBA678C1.png
    40E7876E-30EF-45EE-8AFA-BE8DCBA678C1.png
    581 KB · Views: 40
  • 026EACE6-B999-4013-ADEA-70871F2FBD23.png
    026EACE6-B999-4013-ADEA-70871F2FBD23.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 40
i recently bought an item from reseller and paid 25% more for it.. i am not VIP and even though my sales promised me to help me get it, I do not see any chance at all.. but i am done with this brand.. not buying anymore.. it's just so difficult to get nowadays and i feel so exhausted hunting down just 1 item for months...
That’s a lot of premium added for a Chanel bag… totally understand why you are feeling exhausted. Not only just the hard to get part, also the price increase while waiting… But I still want to buy, because my SA is extremely nice to me

Reactions: Felicia_Chan
Hello, it will be my first time this Saturday stepping into a Chanel boutique. I’m hoping to get my first Chanel flap. Can someone tell me what the experience is like i.e. when I step into the boutique, do I have to approach an SA or will an SA approach me? After reading the comments here, I would most likely be heading to the boutique at MBS.