Chanel in Singapore

Nope, no luck. I was told by a few SAs that these were limited stocks and were sold out right on the 1st day launch aka 1st April.
I see I see! thank you for your kind reply! I didn't like the look of it at first until I saw this lady posted hers on instagram... :wtf: OMG the beige colour is so beautiful!

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi everyone! Long time lurker but first time poster : ) I went to Chanel NAC the other day during lunch to pick up a pair of shoes (ballerinas) I reserved, but had a horrid experience with the fashion adviser who assisted me. I couldn’t buy the shoes because they had a visible defect on the toe cap and this was the last pair in my size. She was very cold and felt like she couldn’t wait to get rid of me even though I told her I wanted to look at bags as well. She kept rushing me and didn’t bother to take out bags in other colours that she was telling me about. Even though she was supposed to contact me when the shoes came in, she didn’t even bother to give me her card?! I didn’t bother to ask for it anyway because she was so rude. I was taken aback by the experience because I’ve always encountered nice FAs during previous visits to NAC and purchased my CF from there. Plus I was in work clothes + Louboutins so not like I was shabbily dressed! Now I feel like I need to go back to look for a nicer FA! : ( Maybe I should try MBS instead?

Hi everyone! Long time lurker but first time poster : ) I went to Chanel NAC the other day during lunch to pick up a pair of shoes (ballerinas) I reserved, but had a horrid experience with the fashion adviser who assisted me. I couldn’t buy the shoes because they had a visible defect on the toe cap and this was the last pair in my size. She was very cold and felt like she couldn’t wait to get rid of me even though I told her I wanted to look at bags as well. She kept rushing me and didn’t bother to take out bags in other colours that she was telling me about. Even though she was supposed to contact me when the shoes came in, she didn’t even bother to give me her card?! I didn’t bother to ask for it anyway because she was so rude. I was taken aback by the experience because I’ve always encountered nice FAs during previous visits to NAC and purchased my CF from there. Plus I was in work clothes + Louboutins so not like I was shabbily dressed! Now I feel like I need to go back to look for a nicer FA! : ( Maybe I should try MBS instead?
I would highly recommend MBS. I managed to walk in and spoke to a lovely SA who always keep me updated on the stocks I’m eyeing even though I have not purchase from her before.

The SA there are also super friendly and I have never encountered any unhappiness with their service.

Do consider dropping by :smile: