Chanel in Singapore

I got the bright blue chevron coco handle on Sun but after unboxing it I found it has this really strong unpleasant smell...its hard to describe, its kind of like plasticky? its not like the usual sweet leather smell.. my friend got the black one but her bag is fine. I asked my SA about it and he went and checked the other bags in store - he agrees that the black chevron doesn't have a smell, but the other colors do smell differently. He thinks it could be due to the dyes used this season.

I'm airing the bag now and hoping the smell goes away soon... its so strong that I could smell it through the dustbag! :sad:

so FYI for those keen on the bag, make sure you can accept the smell... :-s

Reactions: aki_sato
Able to change for another blue one?

Can post a pix of your beauty bag?
I don’t think changing for another blue one will help cuz I think it’s the entire batch. I’m now waiting for another black one to come and if it does I’ll probably exchange it.

Here are some pics as requested! Also have one with my H blue electric TPM evelyne for color comparison. They are very similar!

9300D223-C43F-48B1-BFD1-35A01F2097BF.jpeg
3A678439-BBB0-4326-B1C7-0B236303CED1.jpeg
4DDB24F7-01F5-4243-87C9-0ACA09906C85.jpeg

View attachment 4082665 View attachment 4082664 Hi, last sat I got a boy flap wallet from the boutique and now after unboxing then I realized that one of stitching at the side of the wallet seem loose.. do u guys think is normal or ok? Or is a defect? TIA
I would probably exchange it cuz it’s at the flap area, which over time will stretch so I would be worried the stitch would tear..

I would probably exchange it cuz it’s at the flap area, which over time will stretch so I would be worried the stitch would tear..

I’m also thinking if I should go for an exchange.. but that day the SA said that was like the last new piece and another is a display piece :sad: so not sure if there’s any more new stock.. everything else is beautiful except just 1 loose stitch :sad: