Chanel in Singapore

Let me start the ball rolling! :smile:

My SA has just informed he has seen the pics of bags launching for fall! He said "gorgeous!" and yes there will be a clutch with chain for those interested! He is going for training tomorrow and will update me further.

Cannot wait for the launch in Singapore!!

Reactions: sandicat3

My SA has just informed he has seen the pics of bags launching for fall! He said "gorgeous!" and yes there will be a clutch with chain for those interested! He is going for training tomorrow and will update me further.

Hi sg_bee

Thanks for informing. Did he say when they are launching?

I'm so excited. :P

sg_bee said:

Hi bees!

Do keep us updated about the launch !! So excited!! Would there be any mini flap???

Thank u for sharing the info sg_bee! U r a sweetheart.

sg_bee said:

Clutch with chain?! Anyone know how much is this in SG? Thanks sg_bee for this info!

Latest intel!! Omg thanks to sg_bee for the heads-up went to bug my SA again. She said there will be patent pink, green, dark grey, bordeaux, black. Lamb will be in navy blue, blue, light purple. I asked her about caviar and she said it's slightly different so I am not sure what she meant - she just said there will be calf in red and silver.

I can't wait to see the light purple and navy blue. Hopefully the red will be the famous 12A red. So exciting!! :smile:

cheekflicks said:
Latest intel!! Omg thanks to sg_bee for the heads-up went to bug my SA again. She said there will be patent pink, green, dark grey, bordeaux, black. Lamb will be in navy blue, blue, light purple. I asked her about caviar and she said it's slightly different so I am not sure what she meant - she just said there will be calf in red and silver.

I can't wait to see the light purple and navy blue. Hopefully the red will be the famous 12A red. So exciting!! :smile:

the color you mention is for the Chanel flap clutch with chain or mini flap ??
I am so excited !! Love all the color you mention !! Looking forward for the launch ~

cheekflicks said:

Red?! Excited!