Chanel in Singapore

Read somewhere here there’s someone looking for boy bag black caviar Chevron with shiny gold hardware? I saw it at MBS and a lady was trying out.

While I was waiting for my bag to be packed, I observed there were about 4 SAs (including a new SA that serves me as my usual SA is on leave) who were very friendly and provided good service. They interacted with wide smile and eye contact, willing to try to help the customers (saw one who asked the customer what kind of shoes she prefers, I.e. her lifestyle and went into the store room and brought out 3 pairs of shoes for the customer to try out), their replies not one-liner nor one word. Those looking for SA can try MBS boutique!

I just checked that the 22B is a dark grey color code is NJ531. It 's definitely shades darker than the lighter 21A Dove Grey (see youtube video attached) . Read also about the "legendary" unicorn 20C grey and its is said that 22B resembles it. Wonder if anyone with 20C grey can opine if indeed the colour is close to 22B grey? Dont have a grey in my collection yet

Comparing 21A grey:

Unboxing 22B grey

I just checked that the 22B is a dark grey color code is NJ531. It 's definitely shades darker than the lighter 21A Dove Grey (see youtube video attached) . Read also about the "legendary" unicorn 20C grey and its is said that 22B resembles it. Wonder if anyone with 20C grey can opine if indeed the colour is close to 22B grey? Dont have a grey in my collection yet

Comparing 21A grey:

Unboxing 22B grey

Here's the comparison from the other thread!

I'm still waiting for 21A kind of grey hehehe! Chanel take my money if its a chevron caviar so I can quit buying lols!

Reactions: PurseCloset
Here's the comparison from the other thread!

I'm still waiting for 21A kind of grey hehehe! Chanel take my money if its a chevron caviar so I can quit buying lols!
Ya i was thinking of waiting out for 21A but someone posted 2023 C bag models already and none of this light grey is coming for the CF. Maybe wait out for 23P, 23S, 23 A, 23 B, 23 K then 24 C lol
The best part is, the colour code Chanel uses is not exactly consistent! getting confused lol