Chanel in Singapore

I think we are looking at the same mini sq in pink which is so :loveeyes:, the pink is so sweet. However gonna give it a miss as I already got the mini rec with top handle in pink so I didn't bring up the topic to SA about the mini square. I indicated interest for the Duma instead, like it a lot, hopefully can get it.
ya tt same mini sq. I only got a velvet pink and my mini rect and biz affinity also black. I tot can finally get a pink mini sq but sobss.. I go for mini cf with top handle instead. Lets see. Hope u get ur duma!

Reactions: pinkspace
Is mini with top handle considered in the quota for classics?

Randomly read a post from XHS recently, yes, the minis are considered. I did ask SA when this quota system news was first released (which was few months back), SA replied it's case by case basis and I'm not affected, probably because I don't collect classic flaps and I won't buy same bag in different colours so I'm good.

Reactions: BagLover0326
Randomly read a post from XHS recently, yes, the minis are considered. I did ask SA when this quota system news was first released (which was few months back), SA replied it's case by case basis and I'm not affected, probably because I don't collect classic flaps and I won't buy same bag in different colours so I'm good.
so its 1 classic a month? Thanks for the info!

I didn't keep track on fine jewelleries since the last time I bought my Coco Crush ring in mini yellow gold at $2000 last Oct. This just increased?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-054217_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-054217_Chrome.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 34