Chanel in San Diego?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I have a quick question: Where could I look at chanel bags and possibly make a purchase in San Diego? I'm getting my first and I would love if I could see a larger selection and then be able to choose. Will South Coast Plaza in Irvine have a larger selection of Chanels?

Thanks so much!

I hope that I can join this specialized forum soon :smile:

2. Neiman Marcus at Fashion Valley is the only place in SD that sells Chanel. If you make the drive up to South Coast Plaza, there is a Chanel boutique and I believe Chanels at at least one of the department stores, but which one is escaping me at the moment. Happy Chanel shopping!

3. yeah only one tiny chanel in sd...
    but if you drive up to orange county, theres chanel boutique and chanel in bloomingdale at south coast plaza and theres one chanel inside neiman marcus at Fashion Island.

4. If you want to look at Chanel bags in San Diego, the only place that has them is Neiman Marcus in Fashion Valley Mall. There is a Chanel section in the handbag department. If you don't find anything there, it is worth the hour drive to go to SCP. The Chanel boutique there is huge. You are bound to find something there. Happy Chanel shopping. Be sure to do a reveal thread after your purchase.

5. Isn't it the Bloomies?