Chanel in Paris, Rome

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
Hi lovely ladies (and gents), I'm going to be heading to Paris, Florence, and Rome on my honeymoon in late Feb/early March, and I wanted to get your thoughts on buying Chanel in one of those cities. I generally know about the VAT refund, so my questions is more related to stock. I don't have any particular bag that I'm dying to purchase, but I really want to take advantage of the cheaper prices (compared to the US). I think ideally, I'd like to get the M/L in beige clare, or any caviar mini (though those are probably impossible to find unless I get really lucky).

Does anyone have any recommendations for while I'm over there? Would it be useful to call around at those stores beforehand to see what they have? Are they ever willing to hold a bag for a day or two by charging my credit card for it? Is the return policy for Chanel in European standalone boutiques different than it is here in the US?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi lovely ladies (and gents), I'm going to be heading to Paris, Florence, and Rome on my honeymoon in late Feb/early March, and I wanted to get your thoughts on buying Chanel in one of those cities. I generally know about the VAT refund, so my questions is more related to stock. I don't have any particular bag that I'm dying to purchase, but I really want to take advantage of the cheaper prices (compared to the US). I think ideally, I'd like to get the M/L in beige clare, or any caviar mini (though those are probably impossible to find unless I get really lucky).

Does anyone have any recommendations for while I'm over there? Would it be useful to call around at those stores beforehand to see what they have? Are they ever willing to hold a bag for a day or two by charging my credit card for it? Is the return policy for Chanel in European standalone boutiques different than it is here in the US?

Thanks in advance!!
Did you ever get answer to the question about the return policy