Chanel in New York

Hey everyone! My mom is going to new York this week and I'm hoping she'll be able to get a black caviar jumbo with silver hardware. I looked in the finds thread but haven't seen any.. Any suggestions on which stores have the best inventory for classic pieces? Thank you! [emoji8]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450237097.829918.jpg

Besides the Chanel boutiques themselves, try the Chanel boutiques within Bloomingdale's, Bergdorf's and Saks. I'm sure others can think of more places. Some phone calls to stores for inventory checks could eliminate a lot of wasted time.

I saw caviar jumbos (yes, several of them) at Saks on the 10th. I wasn't interested in jumbo so I didn't pay much attention to them. Not quite sure if there was a shw one or if they still have them, but it's worth giving them a call.

Hey everyone! My mom is going to new York this week and I'm hoping she'll be able to get a black caviar jumbo with silver hardware. I looked in the finds thread but haven't seen any.. Any suggestions on which stores have the best inventory for classic pieces? Thank you! [emoji8]View attachment 3215199

I can give you my SAs Info (she's in Saks NY). She is amazing. Let me know and I'll pm you.