chanel in New York

jm83au

Dec 26, 2006
Hi,

I am going to New York in July rthis year (live in Oz). I would like to buy some chanel stuff esp the pearl necklace. is that still avliable in NY? also what are the adresses of chanel in NY?

laslty, I read on the forum that chenl has an outlet near NY. does anyone have that address?

thanks so much

The main store is at 15 East 57th Street, it's on the same block as Louis Vuitton, and Christian Dior. Just across the street from Bergdorf Goodman.

You can always call and see if they have the pearl necklace, if they don't they could check their computer system and have one shipped from another store for you.

Make sure when you go you ask for Brendan Sheehan. He's the absolute BEST!!!:yes:

Hi,

I am going to New York in July rthis year (live in Oz). I would like to buy some chanel stuff esp the pearl necklace. is that still avliable in NY? also what are the adresses of chanel in NY?

laslty, I read on the forum that chenl has an outlet near NY. does anyone have that address?

thanks so much

There is also a Chanel boutique in Saks on 5th avenue between 49th and 50th streets, as well as a Chanel in Bloomingdales at 59th street and Lexington Avenue. There is another chanel boutique on Madison Avenue in the 60's but I'm not sure what street.

The Chanel outlet is about 1 or 2 hours outside New York City, but it's very hit or miss. You might get lucky though, but I don't think they carry anything from the current season. It's things that didn't sell etc.

there's a chanel boutique in bloomingdales on 59th and lexington ave 212-705-2000

and two other chanel boutiques:
Chanel Madison
747 madison ave (at 65th street)
212-772-6969

Chanel Soho
139 Spring St
(at Wooster st)
(212) 334-0055