Chanel in Las Vegas

I just returned. Everything is spread out. The Bellagio was willing to tell me when Wynn had something I wanted. The Wynn wasn’t interested in telling me where to find anything. I think there’s inventory; you just have to hunt it down.

Thanks! Due to a million flight cancellations, my time in Vegas was condensed and I didn’t make it to any of the boutiques on this trip. Maybe for the best, I probably would have loaded up on sale items!

hello :smile:
I’ll be going to Vegas this year, and wanted to check out a Chanel. Anyone have any advice or options on their fav Chanel to visit there? I’ll be staying at the Paris hotel, which store would be the closet to that hotel?
Thank you!

hello :smile:
I’ll be going to Vegas this year, and wanted to check out a Chanel. Anyone have any advice or options on their fav Chanel to visit there? I’ll be staying at the Paris hotel, which store would be the closet to that hotel?
Thank you!
There are couple options for you, Chanel at Bellagio which is right across street from Paris, and the one at Crystal shopping center. Both are walking distance from your hotel.

Reactions: LJECC