Chanel in Honolulu

Jan 21, 2013
I'm going to Honolulu this coming weekend and I'm hoping to pick up a WOC (ideally a Boy WOC, caviar or patent) while I'm there. Can anyone tell me if the Chanel boutique on Kalakaua and the Chanel boutique at Ala Moana are the only places I can buy their bags in Honolulu? Not sure whether NM, etc. sells them. Also, what does the stock tend to be in each store?

Thanks! :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure that the only place to buy Chanel bags in Honolulu is at either the Kalakaua or Ala Moana Chanel boutiques. I was in the Kalakaua store a couple of times in the middle of August and they seemed pretty well-stocked, although I was looking at clothes in general. The SA told me that Kalakaua is their flagship store and is generally better-stocked (it seemed bigger for sure, with two levels). So I'd recommend starting there. Happy hunting!! :smile:

I'm going to Honolulu this coming weekend and I'm hoping to pick up a WOC (ideally a Boy WOC, caviar or patent) while I'm there. Can anyone tell me if the Chanel boutique on Kalakaua and the Chanel boutique at Ala Moana are the only places I can buy their bags in Honolulu? Not sure whether NM, etc. sells them. Also, what does the stock tend to be in each store?

Thanks! :biggrin:

If you go to Ala Moana ask for Mai and tell her Marvelyn Agno referred you! She's really nice!! Some of the SA just give you the look that's why.

If you go to Ala Moana ask for Mai and tell her Marvelyn Agno referred you! She's really nice!! Some of the SA just give you the look that's why.

Darn, I saw this too late! I was helped by a lady named Coco (such an appropriate name!) at Ala Moana.

Did you have any luck finding your WOC? :smile:

Alas, the exact WOC I wanted (Boy, red caviar -- well, ANY Boy WOC at this point) was bought at the Kalakaua location the DAY before I landed. I may or may not have cried a little on the plane when I called them to check before taking off for Honolulu! :cry: However, I did end up buying a consolation WOC...a Brilliant beauty seen here. (I didn't realize until after the fact that I paid way more for it in Honolulu than it would have been on the mainland. :mad:) I'm trying to convince myself that since all WOCs are sold out in Vancouver and Seattle, it's more like a premium I paid to get A WOC. And I didn't have the heart to return it and lose the poor SA (Jeffrey) his commission when he'd been so patient.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    531.7 KB · Views: 265
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    420.5 KB · Views: 271
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    425.2 KB · Views: 270
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG