Chanel in Dubai

Classic flaps are definitely more expensive than the US. Tax is already folded into the cost.

I just read this thread in its entirety - is it true that the airport maintains a 10% discount on all chanel goods? If I do the math, this means that (for example) the CF m/l comes out to be roughly $200 cheaper than in the US. but only if the 10% is true. Otherwise definitely more expensive than US.

if anyone can clarify this point, pls let me know! I am flying thru in Feb and would love to stop by the store during my layover but wondering if the pricing makes sense.

Reactions: Shangrialababy
Can anyone recommend an SA in Dubai airport? I keep trying their land line with no luck.

I just bought something from the chanel in Terminal A. DM me for their contact info (WhatsApp only)

In other news I also got a quick pic of what was available! Wasn’t able to swing by the other store in terminal B but the store in terminal A had a ton of stock left from 22P and 22C. I saw a lot of baby blue CFs and BAs on display and 22C grey minis/CFs. They also had a few REV I saw in cabinets. Also saw a few remaining iridescent pieces from 22P including the iridescent pink CF and iridescent blue cardholder.

Attachments

• A22B1A4C-5D92-4B94-90CA-8EDF8E118085.jpeg
    A22B1A4C-5D92-4B94-90CA-8EDF8E118085.jpeg
    234.5 KB · Views: 124
I just bought something from the chanel in Terminal A. DM me for their contact info (WhatsApp only)

In other news I also got a quick pic of what was available! Wasn’t able to swing by the other store in terminal B but the store in terminal A had a ton of stock left from 22P and 22C. I saw a lot of baby blue CFs and BAs on display and 22C grey minis/CFs. They also had a few REV I saw in cabinets. Also saw a few remaining iridescent pieces from 22P including the iridescent pink CF and iridescent blue cardholder.
Hi! Could you send me the SA’s information! Thanks!

Definitely the one in the Dubai Mall. I've been Dubai this week, visited both boutiques, the DM was better stocked. However, prepare for long waiting lines - or visit it in the early morning, around 10.00-10.30 A.M. Good luck!

@Nutcracker Thanks so much dear for replying! We are set to visit this April. I hope stores are same then as it’s Ramadan month. Did you end up getting anything? :smile:

Reactions: Nutcracker
@Nutcracker Thanks so much dear for replying! We are set to visit this April. I hope stores are same then as it’s Ramadan month. Did you end up getting anything? :smile:

Hi, Coreenmd, however I've never been there during Ramadan, I would not think it affects shopping experiences a lot. The stores are open and tourists are welcome, as far as I know.
Yes I could get everything I wanted so I am super happy!:yahoo:A pair of espadrilles, a pair of classic ballet flats and a WoC in beige. :love:All 3 items were on my wishlist for a very long time (unfortunately there is no Chanel boutique in the country I'm living).

• Love
Reactions: coreenmd
Hi, Coreenmd, however I've never been there during Ramadan, I would not think it affects shopping experiences a lot. The stores are open and tourists are welcome, as far as I know.
Yes I could get everything I wanted so I am super happy!:yahoo:A pair of espadrilles, a pair of classic ballet flats and a WoC in beige. :love:All 3 items were on my wishlist for a very long time (unfortunately there is no Chanel boutique in the country I'm living).
Thank you!

Reactions: Nutcracker