Chanel in Canada

Anyone see black classic flaps with caviar leather. I know it’s an impossible find but I keep messaging a sa in Toronto and everytime I do it’s always a no. I don’t have a long relationship with this sa (just met her this year) so I’m probably not that important to her, but I’ve told her many times my moms been wanting to buy one. Was told mid July they were suppose to come in… it’s now sept.

Just PMed you my Calgary SA’s info! Not sure if she has any CFs in stock but I find I see classic colored caviar CFs in Calgary more frequently than Vancouver, and I imagine Toronto is the same way as Van!

Just PMed you my Calgary SA’s info! Not sure if she has any CFs in stock but I find I see classic colored caviar CFs in Calgary more frequently than Vancouver, and I imagine Toronto is the same way as Van!
Omg wow. Thank so much. My sister is in Calgary so that is a benefit for us. I got my first ever Chanel item there 3 years ago when I went to see her! Does your sa mind random people message her?

Omg wow. Thank so much. My sister is in Calgary so that is a benefit for us. I got my first ever Chanel item there 3 years ago when I went to see her! Does your sa mind random people message her?

That’s perfect, you’ll save on tax then if you have your sis pick it up or have it shipped to her house! My SA doesn’t mind random people messaging her. Sometimes it might take a day or two to respond (she sometimes doesn’t check her phone on her days off), but she’s always happy to help!