Chanel in Canada

I didn’t see the pink CF in Vancouver in store today, only the pink tweed. But I know for a fact that Toronto definitely orders more than Vancouver because it’s happened on multiple occasions where I’m interested in a particular purse and my SA tells me Vancouver didn’t order and I find out on TPF that Toronto had it. (I’m more of a “if the bag is meant to be mine, it’ll be there and I won’t go chasing for it” because I don’t have a lot of disposable income so I didn’t bother asking if she can request a transfer or check other stores.)

I’m not sure if they do transfers but you can try calling. Holt renfrew had a problem with their system today so they were having trouble with credit card system. My SA did suggest say she can send me a payment link and she can mail the item to me. The system was ok again after 10 minutes so I was able to make my purchase at the end. Not sure how returns work though with buying remotely because my SA warned me everytime I buy (which is like… 3 times lol) to check the item carefully because there’s no returns.

Thanks I usually call around for the items I like. Previously because I was living somewhere with no stores. But yeah, I've only gotten as far as Calgary. Toronto sells out really fast. I was in a store on launch day (not knowing) but it was later in the day and already the SA said most things were sold in the morning. Apparently, some people lined up at 6am. Lol... Stores usually offer complimentary shipping. But yeah, if you want to return, credit only. So best to look in person. Can't go wrong with a cf tho and I love this color.

Reactions: mosare
I saw these yesterday at the Montreal store when I picked up my Classic WOC :heart:View attachment 5260324
View attachment 5260325

I went last week the day after the launch and they didn't have much, but when I went yesterday, they definitely added some more pieces. But they ran out of shopping bags though, so I got a Holt Renfrew one :hrmm:

Thank you I think the one at the top in the 2nd photo might just be what I'm looking for, unless it's the new orange. I'll have to give them a call. They ran out of smaller bags when I went and I got a huge chanel bag that they normally put clothes in. I definitely looked kind of funny walking around the mall.

Thank you I think the one at the top in the 2nd photo might just be what I'm looking for, unless it's the new orange. I'll have to give them a call. They ran out of smaller bags when I went and I got a huge chanel bag that they normally put clothes in. I definitely looked kind of funny walking around the mall.

Hi def try calling but the SA told me that it was "orange" but to be honest it looks more like a Coral to the both of us.

But there were other pink bags there ! They also had a few Chanel 19 as you can see. Good luck!!!
IMG_20211126_135823758.jpgIMG_20211126_135832058.jpg

Reactions: surfergurl
Anyone have a good SA to recommend in Toronto please? I'm looking to see if anyone will be taking a preorder for the 22P gold and silver minis. I have no prior purchase history in Canada (all previous purchases are in India with a history and now relocating to Toronto). TIA.

Thank you so much. Looking for rectangle mini (classic, pearl crush or top handle idm).
I think the pearl crush is so hard to get.. in Vancouver anyways. I think black can can be harder to find in the rectangle mini.. I’ve seen colored ones out on the shelves at times. And the top handle mini doesn’t seem to be every season. I got one but took some time and was earlier this year.

Reactions: Bebeh