Chanel in Canada

I wish it was first come first serve in Calgary too. I hate being on a perpetual “waitlist” and not really knowing when I can expect to get something, if at all.
I was told in Cgy that it is now first come, first served. No more lists. They also told me that the first groups into the store tend to grab everything and hold it until they decide, which can take hours. Loll Doesn’t sound like much fun.

I was told in Cgy that it is now first come, first served. No more lists. They also told me that the first groups into the store tend to grab everything and hold it until they decide, which can take hours. Loll Doesn’t sound like much fun.

This is definitely news to me! I inquired about an item for cruise, and was told I’d be added to a “waitlist”. If I knew it was first come first serve, I’d be right there on launch day. Do you happen to know when the new collection launched in Calgary? The communication I receive from my SA is dire….:hrmm:

This is definitely news to me! I inquired about an item for cruise, and was told I’d be added to a “waitlist”. If I knew it was first come first serve, I’d be right there on launch day. Do you happen to know when the new collection launched in Calgary? The communication I receive from my SA is dire….:hrmm:
The 18th. I was told it is first come first serve too.

I have been told both by various SAs. Some items have lists, some are first come/first serve.

I see Calgary is still on their mix-bag approach.

Also can confirm launch day is the 18th.

That makes sense. I’m not sure why I would be put on a “waitlist” if it didn’t exist. Their mixed information isn’t helpful at all though. Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: mosare