Chanel in Canada

Do they still have any?
I don’t think so. I requested this back when pictures came out in October and in February my SA told me that it was a good thing I requested the bag so early since people were trying to see if they could order it then and they wouldn’t be getting any more stock. I’m pretty sure Canada was getting really limited quantities in this colour in both the mini square and rectangle (with the square I’d heard the Calgary store only got one and it was defective). I know someone in Toronto who was told they wouldn’t be getting stock of the rectangle (this was at the end of April I believe and I think at the Yorkville location)

You are very lucky, yeah my SA said its sold out and no more to anyone! Do you have a preview of whats coming next?

Nope. I get all my new collection info on here or via IG resellers. My SA knew I’d been on the hunt for the perfect mini rectangle and wanted to buy one this year to commentate my graduation from university, so back in the Fall when all the blue mini rectangles came out she asked me if I wanted one, but I held out hope she’d be able to get this one for me and she did ☺️☺️

My Chanel purchase history before getting my mini rectangle was two pairs of shoes and the camellia round clutch (basically all 3 combined are worth less than the bag) so I’m not a VIP client by any means that I end up hearing what stores are getting, I just have a great SA who tries her best to get me the items I request.

Thats really nice gift you got for yourself on your graduation. Congratulations to you ;) This is such a beautiful piece to your collection. I tried to get this but unfortunately couldn’t, however I ended up with a gold one. I’m hoping the next collection that comes in June has something similar, hoping to add a pink or a rose gold to my collection!

Thats really nice gift you got for yourself on your graduation. Congratulations to you ;) This is such a beautiful piece to your collection. I tried to get this but unfortunately couldn’t, however I ended up with a gold one. I’m hoping the next collection that comes in June has something similar, hoping to add a pink or a rose gold to my collection!
Thanks so much I actually really like the gold! I know there’s a mini rose gold reissue coming out soon. I’m a part of this Chanel Facebook group and one of the members on there has actually started up a group chat with all the new collection items (21A, 21B, 21K, and next years Cruise Collection). PM me and I can give you the person who started the groups details and they could add you.

Thanks so much I actually really like the gold! I know there’s a mini rose gold reissue coming out soon. I’m a part of this Chanel Facebook group and one of the members on there has actually started up a group chat with all the new collection items (21A, 21B, 21K, and next years Cruise Collection). PM me and I can give you the person who started the groups details and they could add you.

I wonder how some people get to know the upcoming collections so far in advance. Just boggles my mind haha - Sounds good, I’ll dm you about the fb chat.

Do you think you can give me the details of this group chat as well?