Chanel in Canada

I know you specifically asked for a contact info for the Yorkville location but if you do go and do not find what you are looking for- head to the Chanel inside Holt Renfrew on Bloor. There is an SA named Yanni that helped me get a seasonal velvet boy bag. I actually have never met her. I called the boutique and told her what I was looking for. She offered to call around to the other stores to see if they would send the bag to her. I think she received it out of province because she told me no store in Ontario had it. She called me every day to update me and within a few days, she received it and I picked it up (she wasn't there when I picked it up so didn't get her contact info). This happened right before the lockdown so I'm not sure if she's still working there but it's worth a try. Unfortunately, Bloor is so much farther for me and I preferred shopping at the Yorkdale location instead but I have not found an SA that was as helpful as her.
THANK YOU so much Jesschr!! Ok yes I'm going to try that! Thanks again : )

I just received my first Chanel bag last week. I love the business affinity style. Thank you Lianedy for sharing me your SA’s info.
Unfortunately I will have to return it because of the weird crease/fold on one of the sides.
I’ve stuffed the bag for 2 days hoping that the weird fold/crease will fix itself however stuffing the bag just makes it worst. I played around with different things inside but it just doesn’t get any better.
And I think because of the very prominent crease when you stuffed the bag, it’s almost like buckling on the back side of the bag.
Hopefully I can get another one soon!

06DCC2B2-AD88-44CE-818C-CCAA09D26FC8.jpeg

F3174CBD-AF3B-4EAC-9525-FB12C8FDD941.jpeg

ECAC843E-75F3-41E2-9EC7-C63B62B200F9.jpeg

A85466F0-776F-4F8B-A45D-D30E6034A7CE.jpeg

88962757-1913-4121-B92C-098B89C654FE.jpeg

Hello! Not sure if this is the correct thread, but looking to buy vintage or pre-loved chanel online (either the Real Real or Amore Vintage Japan). Has anyone in Canada (specifically Toronto) had experiences purchasing vintage/pre-loved online from another country and shipping it here?

Would love to hear your experiences! Thanks!
I m from Canada. I bought a few things online from japan and hit with high custom and duties so I only buy locally now

So
A few months ago, I was so intimidated to call Chanel stores because of how small my purchases will be and due to my age. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good experience with an SA in Toronto Bloor location as the SA I dealt with seems uninterested to help me. Anyhow, made two purchases in the last 2 months from Karla, SA from Chanel Calgary. All I can say is that she's amazing and kind ❤ I didn't feel disregarded or unimportant at all. I'm going on ban island right now as I work on saving for my WOC or even a mini classic flap. I thought I'd share this and ps. I wasn't asked to this.

View attachment 4799786
beautiful!! I LOVE IT!