Chanel in Canada

Oh wow, which store did you ask? I asked yorkville in toronto & they said they don;'t know cause no cocos this season :O . but that price sounds about right alongside the other increases.

Thank you for the info!!

No problem! Glad I can help. I asked my local store here in Calgary when I visited on Tuesday. They currently have 2 mini cocohandles in so black and crumpled calfskin.

I have. Went 2 days ago. There was a line up. I was 5th in line and I got in maybe 15 minutes later? When you go in, you are directed to an SA, which was great because I no longer have to try to "win" one to come over. It's less crowded so it's nice and quiet. They ask you to use a hand sanitizer before your touch the bags. I asked for the small classic flap in beige caviar. They only have it in lambskin. As mentioned above, it's 7875 before tax so 8820 after tax. Didn't ask to see anything else.

Anyone know if their store has any of the mini black and white tweed with the coco thread thru it? I know it’s a long shot since it was so popular. I’m looking for it for my Mom! Thank you!!

Hi,
Just wondering if anybody knows the new prices of Chanel re-issues 2.55 in Canada. I heard that all Chanel handbags increased in price and their website has taken down all prices. I'm looking for a mini or regular/medium size. Thank you!

I’m not sure - sorry! But I think the regular sizes (other than mini) had a significant increase - along with the classic flaps. The secondary market is a good place to find the regular sizes at much more reasonable prices.