medium - $215

CC necklace:
small with a small heart: $200 or $215 i can't remember
medium - $175

crystal camellia ring with CC in the middle - $300

crystal camellia bracelet - $400

timeless classic credit card holder - $225

Jumbo flap in white perfo is 2470.

There's a very unique silver medium flap that's 2780...very cool texture. Can't describe. It's like that I would imagine a diamond mine would look like. Sort of like rocks but glittery. Perfect for evening.

I also saw denim bowler, black jumbo w/ gold hw, medium flap in black perf, some new vinyl bags, pink, light brown and black medallion totes.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the Chanel forum because I had a traumatizing experience last year with a stolen wallet that I was in love with! Anyway, my bday is coming up and I am in love with the ballerina flats. I prefer Cambon but I don't know what's in stores now. I just want something comfy that I can walk outside in. I live in Vancouver, Canada and haven't been to Chanel in over a year! Does anyone know if they carry shoes in the boutique or the new Holt's boutique? Do I have any chance of getting these? TIA!

Probably. They have so much in the Vancouver store because it's new and they want to make a splashy first impression. That's what my SA told me. :yes:

What was your "traumatizing experience last year with a stolen wallet?" I'm curious!