Chanel in Barcelona

Thanks!! Do you recall seeing anything in thr purple iridescent or o cases?
Definitely no iridescent Boys when I went, because I ended up getting it in Paris on the last leg of my trip which was after Barcelona. I saw something iridescent in the classic flap style, might have been the small flap or WOC. Don't recall any o cases. It's a really small boutique, a little bigger than the Chanel boutiques inside dept. stores like Bloomingdales, so you'd definitely have to ask about their inventory when you get there! Good luck, hope you find something you love! :smile:

Definitely no iridescent Boys when I went, because I ended up getting it in Paris on the last leg of my trip which was after Barcelona. I saw something iridescent in the classic flap style, might have been the small flap or WOC. Don't recall any o cases. It's a really small boutique, a little bigger than the Chanel boutiques inside dept. stores like Bloomingdales, so you'd definitely have to ask about their inventory when you get there! Good luck, hope you find something you love! :smile:

Ahh ok thanks!!!

Hi Ladies,

I will be traveling to Lisbon / Madrid / Barcelona in early April 2016 and would like to get a classic flap chanel bag. Any recommendations on how to reserve one? Any sales associates that you know that I can work with?

Thank you,
Sheila

Hello everyone!,

I'm going to Madrid and Barcelona in two weeks and I was wondering what my chances are at getting espadrilles or SLGs/WOC? I was thinking the Barcelona store will be my best bet I only have time to visit one store any advice would help! TIA! :biggrin:

Hi there
I just bought a red/pink lamb skin boy WOC and matching card case at Chanel Barcelona. I absolutely love them. Lambskin was not my top choice but these were so beautiful I couldn't resist. There were a few WOCs to choose from but I didn't pay too much attention since it was love at first sight for me with the set I chose. I do remember seeing several styles in black, one green and a grey They had no minis. And a lot of wallets. I initially was looking for a mini. I didn't look at the shoes. The store in Barcelona is under construction but is still in operation. I had a fabulous SA that was just wonderful. Let me know if you want his contact info.

I did go to Chanel Madrid and think they would have more stock than Barcelona from what I could see on the shelves. However I could not get a SA to serve me. They were not busy so I'm not sure of the problem. So I can't help you much there.

Hi there
I just bought a red/pink lamb skin boy WOC and matching card case at Chanel Barcelona. I absolutely love them. Lambskin was not my top choice but these were so beautiful I couldn't resist. There were a few WOCs to choose from but I didn't pay too much attention since it was love at first sight for me with the set I chose. I do remember seeing several styles in black, one green and a grey They had no minis. And a lot of wallets. I initially was looking for a mini. I didn't look at the shoes. The store in Barcelona is under construction but is still in operation. I had a fabulous SA that was just wonderful. Let me know if you want his contact info.

I did go to Chanel Madrid and think they would have more stock than Barcelona from what I could see on the shelves. However I could not get a SA to serve me. They were not busy so I'm not sure of the problem. So I can't help you much there.

Thank you so much for the help!!! I'm so excited you fell in love with a WOC hopefully that happens to me too when I go! The Barcelona store is very close to my hotel so it's easy access and our hotel in Madrid is kind of far from the Chanel in Madeid but since you said they have a lot of stock I might have to make a trip there. I would love your SAs information that would be amazing. Thanks again

I went in ytd and picked a SLG- i took a pic of the coin purses available!hope this helps!

Hello everyone!,
I'm going to Madrid and Barcelona in two weeks and I was wondering what my chances are at getting espadrilles or SLGs/WOC? I was thinking the Barcelona store will be my best bet I only have time to visit one store any advice would help! TIA! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 893
Does anyone know the current price for the classic quilted caviar WOC in Barcelona? Is black caviar or lamb easy to get? Asking for a friend who is planning to go in March. TIA [emoji5]