Chanel in Bangkok

Can you ladies let me know how prices in Bangkok compare with SG??
I don't suggest buying from bangkok as it's more expensive than Singapore. I bought a woc in december 2014 and it was around SGD3170 after conversion. The boutique in Singapore was selling it for SGD2950 then. It helped that I bought a seasonal woc and it was no longer available in Singapore by then so I felt better.

Hi, can anyone help me with the price of the new medium boy in bangkok or the classic flap jumbo. Is there a tax rebate for international travelers?

In downtown boutiques, a new medium boy is ฿180k and a classic jumbo caviar is ฿199k. You should be eligible for a VAT refund (not sure how much you would get back though). Hope this helps!

Reactions: lilacto
Hi Can anyone report on the stock in the chanel store in Bangkok? I am looking for a red boy bag, beige jumbo or a red chevron reissue...Can you recommend an SA please? Thanks!

Just sharing that last weekend, at Chanel in the BKK airport, I saw a small size double flap reissue, caviar in matte gold hardware, colors were black, beige and red. I wasn't a fan of the matte gold hw so I passed on.

Reactions: lilacto