Chanel Hula-Hoop Bag?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seen this on the 2013 Spring Chanel show at Fashion Week In Paris.

Introducing the Hula-Hoop Bag?

What do you think about this bag?

Personally, I think it is UGLY!

Chanel-Hula-Hoop-Bag-HuggyMonste-2.png chanel-hula-hoop-bag 1.jpg
  2. I am seeing this everywhere. I even saw it on the front page of yahoo news. Who'd thought they'd care about what's on the runway.

I don't like it but I'm sure KL doesn't care whether people like it or not? i'm sure he did it for the publicity. If everyone is talking about it, someone is going to buy it and try to make a statement with it, and even if no one does, people are talking about it, so it can't hurt?

3. I think Chanel is doing it for attention. It is possible to carry the red small bag as for the big hula hoop bag, it is just not practical for use.

4. Such waste of great leather IMO!

5. ......

6. its the same when he did the anklet bag after being inspired by the police anklet that they place on people who get house arrest. I think it's pure genius/creative from his end...to intepret things to a different level. Rememeber the russian doll, the chinese take away, baluchon? Fashion and runway is about that.

It's not always about yet another classic flap even though I know everyone loves those.

alliegetyourgun likes this.
  7. The bag is so ridiculous, but the shoes are kind of cool :graucho:

8. I actually think its quite creative! It's a RUNWAY piece...not necessarily practical but isn't that the point? I'm not planning on buying it but I love the creativity and different style.

9. Maybe Lady Gaga will want one!

10. I think it is ugly.

11. LOL! Im just waiting for Lady Gaga to wear it with something crazy!!

12. Me too:roflmfao:

13. I think its very artistic. Id have it framed. Fashion is anything you want it to be. You go Karl.

14. I think it is creative but the large bag is impractical to carry or use.