chanel holiday wrapping?

As others have said they did have the charms last year. My SA says no charms this year but at the Beverly Hills boutique they have already started with holiday wrapping. I'm picking up my Chanel bottle purse at the end of this week I'll post a picture of the wrapping.

I plan on shopping the day after Christmas... does anyone know when they STOP using the holiday wrapping? I am assuming right at 12/25 but hoping that I am wrong... thanks everyone!!

I just received my classic mini flap from Bergdorf Goodman NY, I'm in Los Angeles, the SA shipped it to me, I have asked for gift wrap, and it's showed on the receipt too!
but when I opened the package, it doesn't have the ribbon and Camellias...
I don't mind if it's holiday gift wrap or just the classic gift wrap...
should I ask her to send them to me?

I just received my classic mini flap from Bergdorf Goodman NY, I'm in Los Angeles, the SA shipped it to me, I have asked for gift wrap, and it's showed on the receipt too!
but when I opened the package, it doesn't have the ribbon and Camellias...
I don't mind if it's holiday gift wrap or just the classic gift wrap...
should I ask her to send them to me?

Mini's aren't considered part of the timeless classic line, so they don't come in the magnetic box with the white dustbag or get the ribbon/camellia wrapping. That's for the M/L, jumbo and maxi as well as the 2.55 bags. The mini is now a seasonal bag. It's too bad they didn't gift wrap it in their own gift wrap, though, or told you that it doesn't come with the trimmings that the other bags do or at least try to use the ribbon and camellia (sometimes SA's seem to know less than we do). I wonder if stores only get so many "packs" of the boxes, ribbon, and flowers to equal the number of classics they get. The Chanel boutiques have more flexibility I think as they have those things on hand in greater numbers.

My Chanel No. 5 Bottle Bag - Beverly Hills Boutique :smile:

Attachments

• christmas wrapping 2013.jpg
    christmas wrapping 2013.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,478
  • christmas wrapping 2013 1.jpg
    christmas wrapping 2013 1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,057
Last edited:
Mini's aren't considered part of the timeless classic line, so they don't come in the magnetic box with the white dustbag or get the ribbon/camellia wrapping. That's for the M/L, jumbo and maxi as well as the 2.55 bags. The mini is now a seasonal bag. It's too bad they didn't gift wrap it in their own gift wrap, though, or told you that it doesn't come with the trimmings that the other bags do or at least try to use the ribbon and camellia (sometimes SA's seem to know less than we do). I wonder if stores only get so many "packs" of the boxes, ribbon, and flowers to equal the number of classics they get. The Chanel boutiques have more flexibility I think as they have those things on hand in greater numbers.

Hi tutushopper :smile:

So nice to see you around, as helpful as always.
Hmm...I recently purchased a rectangular mini and she came with the magnetic box.
I recall you once mentioned it does not matter whatever packaging our chanels come in, it is the contents that we love.:biggrin:
I cannot agree more.

Thanks for your advice. :heart:
I don't mind it's not magnetic box~
but you think they should at least use the classic ribbon and camellia?
coz I did some research, and I think some department store doesn't have the ribbon and camellia available...not sure if Bergdorf Goodman has them...
I really want the ribbon and camellia, so I can put my box under Xmas tree, lol