Chanel HK sale

dopey

Jan 11, 2008
Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new to Chanel.. my first Chanel 2.55 was a treasure from my Mom which she bought back in the 80s.

I heard that Chanel does go on sale.. and i wonder how would you know if there is any? I'm going to HK on October, I hope some stuff would be on sale. I'm eyeing on another 2.55 in cream/beige color or a jumbo size.

Thanks!
:biggrin:

CCKL

Its never enough...
O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
LA
Chanel boutiques in the US usually puts stuff on sale during the first week of summer but its never classic styles...usually the seasonal stuff that didn't sell well...

hfy

O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
Chanel boutiques in HK do have sales. But the items usually won't be on display. I was shown by a SA about two weeks ago a cabinet with on sale items. I was also shown several times before but I forgot when. You could ask them about it when you are in HK to see if there is any in October.

dopey

Jan 11, 2008
Are the timeless clutches either in lamb or caviar skin part of the classic items that never goes on sale? Or are the classic items just the 225, 226 and 227 flaps in black and beige?

What about for the cambon shopping tote?

Thank you so much for the help! I apologize for the rundown of questions. Ü

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Hong Kong
^I don't think the timeless clutches will ever go on sale. Only those items which sell badly can be on sale in HK. Both classic flaps and reissue flaps have lots of colour. You may check out the reference library.

The only cambon tote is now still for sale is the black on black. That is part of the classic ligne so I don't think it'll ever go on sale either.

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Hong Kong
My favourite store is the one at Lee Gardens as there's no tourist and the store is big although my favourite SA is at Prince's Building.

Oct 15, 2009
hey hey!

quick question: so chanel bags go on sale? but none for classic bags? so... GST or PST will never be on sale?