Chanel @ Hautelook on Feb 9th

Louise15

O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
Austin, TX
Has any one ever bought from one of the DecadesTwo sales? I know they are reputable, but is the quality good for vintage pieces... wonder since these pieces are put online rather than in their store.

Feb 9, 2006
From the Hautelook site:

"Decadestwo, one of our favorite Los Angeles boutiques, is offering contemporary Chanel clothing and accessories at can’t-miss savings."

christie99

Jun 19, 2006
I've shopped at DecadesTwo store in West Hollywood from time to time, completely reputable, and is pretty famous for their second hand high-end stuff, good conditions mostly. They also have special sales periodically, I once bought a almost brand new Chanel lambskin clutch for like 300 bucks. But most times, their prices are kinda high, IMO. HTH.

Sep 2, 2007
Go to decadestwo.blogspot.com and/or decadesinc.blogspot.com and you may be able to see the Chanel stuff they have in their store on Melrose. Great store to get vintage items or just stuff that people are just trying to get rid of in this economy...like Hermes bags.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i've shopped (well attempted to) the other decades sales through hautelook but everything is gone so quickly. i can literally wait at the computer and get into the sale as soon as it starts and somehow everything is already in people's carts and unable for purchase. since it is all second-hand, there's only 1 of each item. i keep hoping to score something but somehow it's all in carts 10 seconds after the start and everytime something is taken out of someone's cart, it is automatically snatched up again:confused1:

gingeybear

NE/SE and lovin' it!
Oct 26, 2008
Triangular travel
i've shopped (well attempted to) the other decades sales through hautelook but everything is gone so quickly. i can literally wait at the computer and get into the sale as soon as it starts and somehow everything is already in people's carts and unable for purchase. since it is all second-hand, there's only 1 of each item. i keep hoping to score something but somehow it's all in carts 10 seconds after the start and everytime something is taken out of someone's cart, it is automatically snatched up again:confused1:
stephc005.....OMG...ITA..about Hautelook and the other site that's based in NYC..but of the two....HL's CS stinks too..and the descriptions of many of the items are totally inaccurate or sorely lacking in info..and when you call to get more they are clueless and can't tell you anything more..and the wait for delivery is god-awful..and most of the times when there are more than one item available somehow they always manage to short ship..I've gotten some good things but more often than not I've been disappointed...and some on the HH forum feel the same..as do others I know as well..

Decades two is reputable..and HL is too for all it's worth..so for everyone who plans to get the goodies..GL XOXO:heart:

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
stephc005.....OMG...ITA..about Hautelook and the other site that's based in NYC..but of the two....HL's CS stinks too..and the descriptions of many of the items are totally inaccurate or sorely lacking in info..and when you call to get more they are clueless and can't tell you anything more..and the wait for delivery is god-awful..and most of the times when there are more than one item available somehow they always manage to short ship..I've gotten some good things but more often than not I've been disappointed...and some on the HH forum feel the same..as do others I know as well..

Decades two is reputable..and HL is too for all it's worth..so for everyone who plans to get the goodies..GL XOXO:heart:
Hautelook takes a LONG time to deliver (standard UPS shipping). i've ordered a couple times from them but it takes at least 1 week till they actually ship the item and then another week (from west coast to east coast) to get the actual merchandise. i've been satisfied with the merchandise and the prices for the most part too. their descriptions definitely aren't detailed though :tdown:

back to the upcoming chanel sale, i hope somebody here can get something and post it! i've tried every decades sale they've offered through Hautelook and i never even got a chance to put something in my cart! also i think all sales are final for the decades events (if i remember correctly)...

sapphir3

Nov 4, 2007
Someone deleted my reply and I am PISSED OFF:cursing:!!!! Nancy7 why are you promo Hautelook for none members? Are you trying to get as much people as you can so you can get store credit for there first purchase. Thats totally unfair you posting this kind of thread shame on you:tdown:!!!