Chanel haute joaillerie

evekitti

Aug 9, 2007
I'm curious to find out what aficionados think of Chanel's fine jewellery (not the costume jewellery but the high end bling bling collection). To me, Chanel has always been synonymous with fashion, bags and haute couture but never haute joaillerie, though from what I've seen on the website, some are really stunning. Any thoughts or opinions? Anyone bought anything?

pursemember

May 17, 2006
chanel is also about fine jewelry (coco did fabulous pieces herself back in the day) and they are top quality ! the prices are arounf the same of other haute joaillerie lines.

but also their normal fine jewelry is very nicely made with unique designs and much cheaper!

babevivtan

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Sunny Island
Bump! How is the quality of these fine jewellery pieces? They are not in anyway like the fashion pieces (crystals falling off, necklaces breaking (or so I have heard), etc), right?

babevivtan

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Sunny Island
For the prices the fine jewellery are going for, nothing should drop off!!!

i agree, i agree:smile:
Even for the prices of the costume jewelleries, I wld have tot nothing shld go wrong either. At the boutiques, I saw a pair of camelia earrings at FINE going for about USD$3.2K and another necklace at COSTUMES that went for about USD$2K (the diff in price is not that great but if I can get much better quality for the FINE, no make that same quality as Tiffany, etc, I'd go for the FINE), right?

evekitti

Aug 9, 2007
Which camelia earrings were you looking at? I too am eyeing a pair, in white gold and pave diamonds! I certainly won't pay US$2K for costume jewellery.

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
i think some of the pieces are very beautiful. i especially love the shooting stars.

evekitti

Aug 9, 2007
Oh MY! Yes, yes, yes! How did you find the pic? I googled image and went to Chanel website but to no avail. You are amazing! *MUACKS*:flowers:
They're gorgeous!!! Are you going to get them? It comes with a matching ring and necklaces you know :graucho: