chanel handbag with S

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!

Can anybody tell me what the S under the chanel R means? It's written inside a chanel handbag.

Thank you!

Zaza

2. Hmmm.... Got a photo? :thinking:

3. dunno, maybe sample??!! really, no clue. photo?

4. :useless: need photos???

5. I have no idea...is it just a watermark?

6. first time to me... No idea, sorry!

7. To me, it looks like a previous owner had their initial stamped into the bag. You should inquire with the the seller about it.

8. Very strange... I've never seen this before! Definitely speak with the seller about it.

9. :shrugs:

10. Thanks to all of you for your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smooch:

I tried already a few times to reech the owner, but she never answers....... :tdown:

Bye Bye!!!

11. hello ,

it means the bag had been bought during sales ( Sales )

12. Oh really ? I have a couple of bags bought from sale but they don't have S on it :wondering

13. ^Yeah, the bags I scored on sale don't have the S on them either. Hmmm... :thinking:

14. Thanks to everybody for answering my question about the S written inside my Chanel bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Istill didn't get it,still waiting...:graucho:

Have a nice weekend!:yahoo:

Bye bye!

Bellemichke