Chanel GST or YSL Sac De Jour

Congrats! I'm sure you will love it. If you couldn't get it out of your head, then it was def meant to be. Enjoy her!

Side note: What color did you get? I've been looking for one in a light grey but haven't found just the right one yet.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459393698.957947.jpg

I got it in royal blue~

I still don't think I need both of them, they are about the same size, they even have same compartments (2 compartments with a zipped compartment in the middle, zipped pockets, and pockets for keys...)

I had two GST and sold them ASAP don't regret it as it was very boxy and I was bumping into people everywhere.

I love the Sac du Jour looks like HERMES, but Have heard its extremely HEAVY when its empty.. Have you seen the Youtube videos on the review of this bag? it could help a lot..

Which ever your choice you make follow what makes your heart skip a beat:hbeat:

Update: I went against the advice and bought the sdj yesterday, I simply cannot get it out of my head, I own only LVs and Chanels, maybe it's a good brand to explore, who knows.

Congrats. I believe that you will love SDJ due to its versatility and function. I love SDJ as well as classic flap and le boy.
Even though I adore most of chanel handbags, I'm not fan of GST.
Your SDJ will give amazing pop of color for your overall look. Wear your new bag in good health...