Chanel GST or Celine MIcro

omg..! u just read my mind..im considering the all leather hermes garden party in size 30! how long do u have it and what size did u get…?

I have a size 36, and I have it since July of last year. I think it is the best decision I have ever made in terms of a tote bag. Couldn't be happier! I hope you can get one soon. :smile:

Wow I love that you got both!! Congrats!

I'm curious now that you have both which one you prefer using. I love the look of the Celine but the short handles have made me wary (my work bags can get verrrry heavy, thus shoulder option for me is a must). Enjoy them! Love to hear your thoughts about both!

Wow I love that you got both!! Congrats!

I'm curious now that you have both which one you prefer using. I love the look of the Celine but the short handles have made me wary (my work bags can get verrrry heavy, thus shoulder option for me is a must). Enjoy them! Love to hear your thoughts about both!

Thanks!! I love them both equally at the moment..i don't carry alot with me so the weight isn't big issue for me..btw,if u're petite u can carry the celine on your shoulder too just like i did! ^___^

Congrats! The discussion in the thread was exactly the dilemma I faced as well and you ladies are so good with your honest comments. I am still waiting for my GST . Will definitely check out Hermer garden. Party more - thought it was a bit plain at first but love hearing that it is light to carry. The GST still concerns me with the heavy weight and shoulder straps but it is my love for the past two year. Decisions, decisions.......

Fabulous discussion! I was just looking at both of these bags. I will be traveling this fall to Istanbul and Rome and I am looking for a great bag I can use on the trip. I will likely be buying a GST because I LOVE my Chanel flap and my husband always wants me to carry all his junk on vacation. You know maps, water bottle, passport, small umbrella and that definitely won't fit in my M/L classic flap.

Fabulous discussion! I was just looking at both of these bags. I will be traveling this fall to Istanbul and Rome and I am looking for a great bag I can use on the trip. I will likely be buying a GST because I LOVE my Chanel flap and my husband always wants me to carry all his junk on vacation. You know maps, water bottle, passport, small umbrella and that definitely won't fit in my M/L classic flap.

Honestly both bags are not advisable to use for travelling...if u think u will be walking alot and carry lot of stuffs with you...it will be no no to use them(although i did cos i love their gorgeous looking)......lol! My best travel companion would be my medium boy..so light and can be used for crossBody..! ^____^

For the price, I would get a GST. I think its style is more classic as well. When the luggage was first launched, I was really dying to get my hands on one despite it being quite heavy but by the time Celine came out with the drummed leather which is lighter, the bag didn't appeal to me any longer. But getting both bags is the best way to go if you have the budget for it which you did. Congrats!

Congrats! The discussion in the thread was exactly the dilemma I faced as well and you ladies are so good with your honest comments. I am still waiting for my GST . Will definitely check out Hermer garden. Party more - thought it was a bit plain at first but love hearing that it is light to carry. The GST still concerns me with the heavy weight and shoulder straps but it is my love for the past two year. Decisions, decisions.......

Get the gst first because it's your past 2 years love...!! Celine later! ☺