Chanel GST - my next bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey everyone! im super excited to be buying my very first Chanel!!:yahoo: ive decide don the black GST. im just wondering if you guys can give me any more info on this bag!? does it come in just the one size of GST or are there other GST variations (i know there is PST also)? Also, does this back come in Caviar and lambskin? And lastly, does it come in both gold and silver hardware?

thanks guys!

2. In addition to PST, there's also the PTT (petite timeless tote) which is like a mini version of the GST with a zipper closure

If you're going to use the bag everyday (and considering the size of a GST, one can definitely fit loads in it!), I would go with caviar since it tends to be more durable than lambskin.

It comes in both silver and gold hardware.

HTH!

3. I've never seen the GST in lambskin. From what I know, it's only caviar and patent.

4. ^ Yup, Never seen any in lamb

5. I concur. Never seen a GST in lamb, only caviar and patent. And mine is in black patent! :yahoo:

I would recommend the GST. It's truly a very practical bag. Get the one in patent if you can! :smile:

Attached Files:

6. There is an entire thread that addresses many issues related to the GST. It is very popular and many TPFers use it. It answers many questions you have and also shows a lot of posted pics. I hope you enjoy it.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/the-gst-club-575273.html?highlight=gst+club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.