Chanel GST in Dark Grey

I’ve definitely seen the GST in grey with silver hardware. I wouldn’t say it was a particularly dark grey - it was more of normal grey colour. It was a few years before it was discontinued though.

I’ve definitely seen the GST in grey with silver hardware. I wouldn’t say it was a particularly dark grey - it was more of normal grey colour. It was a few years before it was discontinued though.
Thanks, I have seen multiple light to normal colored grey GSTs but I am not sure about a charcoal grey color in the stanard dize

Hi yes they definitely did and it was a charcoal grey.
It was a seasonal colour and not around for very long, I think it was a “cruise collection” colour.
They may have re-issued it again after.
Hope that helps.
Do you have a picture that we can take a look at, obviously if you are thinking of purchasing it would be best to get it authenticated.
:flowers:

Hi yes they definitely did and it was a charcoal grey.
It was a seasonal colour and not around for very long, I think it was a “cruise collection” colour.
They may have re-issued it again after.
Hope that helps.
Do you have a picture that we can take a look at, obviously if you are thinking of purchasing it would be best to get it authenticated.
:flowers:
Hello, I purchased one from Fashionphile. It hasn't arrived yet so I can only post the link.
https://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-caviar-quilted-grand-shopping-tote-gst-dark-grey-332683