Chanel GST in Beige Caviar and GHW

vsmarielle

Mar 26, 2011
I am contemplating in getting a Chanel GST in beige caviar and GHW. I have seen a few photos of women carrying the bag and it looks nice but im still debating with myself if i should go do it. My Chanel collection is small just started about a year now i HAve Maxi in Black Lambskin GHW, Maxi in Burgundy Caviar GHW, Maxi in Red Caviar SHW and GST in Black Caviar in GHW. I would like opinions from GST in Beige OWners on what are your experiences with the bag and if it ages well:smile:

chanel gst beige ghw.JPG

I just purchased a GST beige with GHW and I adore that bag. I will probably use her more in the spring/summer. Your chanel collection sounds wonderful and think the Beige with GHW would be an excellent addition.

This is my next C bag to get on the list~!! I think the colour combination is really gorgeous and goes effortlessly with most attires and colours & it is an all year round color combination apart from black. Get it~! Truly classic & elegant Chanel tote! :love:

vsmarielle said:
I am contemplating in getting a Chanel GST in beige caviar and GHW. I have seen a few photos of women carrying the bag and it looks nice but im still debating with myself if i should go do it. My Chanel collection is small just started about a year now i HAve Maxi in Black Lambskin GHW, Maxi in Burgundy Caviar GHW, Maxi in Red Caviar SHW and GST in Black Caviar in GHW. I would like opinions from GST in Beige OWners on what are your experiences with the bag and if it ages well:smile:

OMG! Thank you for starting this thread, I am contemplating to buy one as well and have the same questions as you, I actually pm'ed some other TPFers asking about their beige bags even the classic flaps in caviar and the same color. If I get any feedback, I will let you know. Please let me know if you get some as well:smile: TIA

I've had mine about a month so i can't speak about how well it ages but I re-stuff it every nite just to reinforce it retains its shape. And IMO, it is the nicest GST hands down. I just love the combination of beige w/gold.

I got mine about seven months ago, and still enjoy the bag whenever I use her. The combination with the gold hardware is gorgeous. Definitely worth the money!!

MarLie said:
I got mine about seven months ago, and still enjoy the bag whenever I use her. The combination with the gold hardware is gorgeous. Definitely worth the money!!

Congratulations!! I am trying to decide between beige and black:/

myfirstchanel said:
I'm also deciding beige or black both GHW any thoughts?

Myfirstchanel, I really encourage you to read willeyi post on this thread:smile: she helped a lot of us that were not sure which one to pick;).. Good luck deciding!!
tutushopper said:
You need our GST "guru" willeyi to advise you on this! It's a beautiful bag, but color will really depend on what you will use it for, what other bags you have, what other Chanel you have, etc. I opted for the black first.

^ I agree!

View attachment 2020050

I have Jumbo Beige Caviar w/ghw and the color combo is great. It's caviar, as is the GST, so it's durable, no color transfer so far, I use it semi-often, so far, so good...