Chanel GST Box

yes, it's all depends to your SA. But all my Chanel bags from Brown Thomas Dublin came with hard boxes. Bought a tote from La Fayette but no box, Zurich also without box and once from Bond St also without box.

I asked the SA about it too when i got my GST.. he said that the GST do tend to come in the flimsy box just because they're very big. however, when i bought chanel boots for $380 at Saks, they came with a really big hard bound box.. wonder why they dont do that with the GST..

I asked the SA about it too when i got my GST.. he said that the GST do tend to come in the flimsy box just because they're very big. however, when i bought chanel boots for $380 at Saks, they came with a really big hard bound box.. wonder why they dont do that with the GST..

does your GST fit inside the shoebox?

does your GST fit inside the shoebox?

I am pretty sure that a GST will not fit into a shoe box

well, not just any shoe box! since drizall brought up that her chanel boots came with a hard box, i'm sure its relatively close to size. otherwise, she wouldn't have mentioned it... :amuse:

All my Chanel bags, GST and even the WOC comes in a black hard boxes!
I even ask for extra boxes at the boutique.

The GST usually arrives in store with the big hard black box and contains 2 GST.
SA usually put a lot of tissue paper and put in your GST when you purchase it.

Attachments

• gstbox2.jpg
    gstbox2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 1,430
  • gst box.jpg
    gst box.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 11,830
Last edited:
All my Chanel bags, GST and even the WOC comes in a black hard boxes!
I even ask for extra boxes at the boutique.

The GST usually arrives in store with the big hard black box and contains 2 GST.
SA usually put a lot of tissue paper and put in your GST when you purchase it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

lucky girl!

Last edited: