Chanel GST Box

gnourtmat

Jan 5, 2008
do you have a pic of the box?

and i also have pictures of the differences in lv boxes that others have mentioned..
my rosewood came with a thin box and my neverfull came with a hard box (which i use to store my wallets) :P

Last edited:

sndypchez

O.G.
Apr 14, 2009
My bf brought this subject up in the past too. He thinks LV has such amazing packaging..even their "thin" box is pretty sturdy. For all the money we spend on Chanel you'd think they'd create better boxes..I got a cerf tote and it came in the crappy thin box that was already torn..

missfifty

Apr 23, 2009
does anyone know the exact size of the GST thin box? need to know how much it would cost me for international shipping

thanks

scarlet555

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
I think that for the price of all Chanel handbags, the packaging should be much more impressive. It should be a nice leather bound box.
Agree with this, from their box to their black dust bag is not comparable to LV's. My GST came with a lame box too-don't like!:sad:

Kaypa

O.G.
Aug 20, 2009
My cerf didn't come with a box either! :tdown: I bought it in Paris. So very dissappointing! :sad: Although I still love the city and the bag! :biggrin:

gnourtmat

Jan 5, 2008
those LV boxes are gift boxed though, LV bags dont normally come with the boxes like chanel does
my experiences with chanel is they give me a box, no questions asked.

and with lv, on several different occasions, i had to ask them to get a box otherwise they just put the bag in dustbag into the shopping bag. :shocked:

carebearz

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
I just got my GST from Paris earlier this month and it came in a hard box with a separate lid. I got it from the Rue St-Honure Fauborugh store.