Chanel Grand Shopping Tote or Chloe Red Patent Betty??

?

Which should I get? Chanel or Chloe?

1. Chanel Blk. Grand Shopping tote/gold hardware

2. Chloe Red Patent Betty

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My SA has a red patent Betty on hold for me, but I'm also thinking about a Chanel Grand Shopping tote with gold hardware. I can only get one. The Chanel will be around, but the Betty is limited & more difficult to get. I have lots of handbags, so it doesn't need to go with more. lol. The Chloe is beautiful in person, but I want the Chanel too. Please help me decide. Thanks a million, Kathy

chain tote.jpg B1.jpg
  2. I like the classic look of Chanel

3. I much prefer the Betty. Chanel is Chanel and looks like Chanel. The Betty is just beautiful and diffrent.

4. Personally, for the kind of money being spent, I would prefer to go with the classic....so, my vote is for Chanel. The Betty is gorgeous, and although it may be a limited edition, I do think that it's also a very "limited" bag in what you can wear with it.

Just my two cents....good luck!

5. I like the Chanel Grand Shopping Tote it's a very classic and chic style.

6. I vote for the Chanel. Very classy.

7. Thanks to everyone for your comments. I love them both, & it's a hard decision.

8. Chanel for me too. Not trendy and love the classic look of Chanel. You can dress up or down and carry them forever.

9. I would pick the Chanel, but I picked the Betty for Kathy.
    I know her personally and she's pretty swanky ;)
    I think she's get the most enjoyment from the Betty.

10. I personally would go for the classic look of Chanel if I could only pick one of the two.

11. Thanks again for your opinions. Anyone else, please let me know what you prefer too.

12. Always Chanel (or at least 90% of the time :P )

13. I like the Chanel better. I would go with that.

14. depends on what you want to do with it- the tote is a great bag for work, and can fit a laptop and files. betty , not so much- more of a single function bag.
    i just got the tote in their new leather (which is sort of distressed), with palladium-type hardware, in black. it is stunning, and widely useful.

15. I vote for the Chanel, so classic and beautiful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice