Chanel Goodies

macristina29

I Heart Bags
O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
you MUST get one, they're extremely comfortable! i've been wanting these for awhile. i'm glad i own a pair now. who knows if they're going to increase the price anytime soon.

what a splurge.. many congrats. the camellia sandal are gazing at me wanting me to buy a pair too.:tup: to the stash.

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
Congratulations on your new Chanel purchases! Thay are all lovely.

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
Love all the loot! Congrats on your jumbo with GHW (we are bag cousins- I have it with SHW)... I hope to see it out and about in beantown:P
BTW- what nail polish did you get? Chanel nail polish is another one of my addictions

macristina29

I Heart Bags
O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
thanks babyontheway.

i did get a nail polish last month, (the one you see is a lipstick (rouge coco in rivoli)) its not included in this reveal though, i have the trapeze. its a great metallic neutral. i'm thinking of getting dragon, not sure if I can pull it off though, its very red.

i just moved to san diego, but i miss boston sooooo much. i love boston.

Love all the loot! Congrats on your jumbo with GHW (we are bag cousins- I have it with SHW)... I hope to see it out and about in beantown:P
BTW- what nail polish did you get? Chanel nail polish is another one of my addictions