Chanel GOLD or BURGUNDY medium bowling bag?

1. I finally decided to get a Chanel Luxury line but could not decide on which color to choose since I like both....will I get a GOLD (metallics might be just a trend) or BURGUNDY RED color....confused confused! :hrmm:

2. Do you have pictures of each color?

3. I love the red bowler bag :love:

4. How do you feel about metallic black? I think the gold is very pretty--but you could get tired of it as time goes on... The red is nice, but it's a little "flat" to me... I think the metallic black is the perfect combo! It's got a blingy, fun, classic and funky vibe. But nothing too over the top.

5. between the two i would go for the burgundy.. it's sooo beautiful!:love:

6. my vote would have to be for the Burgundy :smile:

7. Love the metalics....how 'bout the black????

8. hmmm gold is very summery.. but the burgundy would be more classic and chic in my opinion. either would be gorgeous! i like dark colors the most!

9. I would go for the burgandy

10. thanks girl! ups

11. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind

12. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color

13. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color which is also very nice...if only I have

14. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color which is also very nice...if only I have the funds, I would go

15. thanks girl! up until now I cant make up my mind and somebody posted the CORAL PINK color which is also very nice...if only I have the funds, I would go for the 3 haha! :smile: I would take the metallic black into serious consideration also

wahhh what happened to my post...Mods pls delete the previous repeated ones...sorry abt that, must have clicked something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice