Chanel gold metalic woc

-josy

Feb 28, 2010
Hi! I saw this gold quilted woc today but I am hesitant to buy it because of maintenance and color transfer!
Do you have any experience with this kind of metallics?
I am used to gold tone bags for everyday so do you think this one could be used often?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406773176.012485.jpg

Thanks!! The SA describes the woc as gold glittery lamb skin:smile:. I checked out the older thread but it was focused on metallic calf skin. Does anyone have experiences to share about metallic lamb skin ?

Hi! I saw this gold quilted woc today but I am hesitant to buy it because of maintenance and color transfer!
Do you have any experience with this kind of metallics?
I am used to gold tone bags for everyday so do you think this one could be used often?
View attachment 2703274

I tried this on in the boutique a few weeks ago and I cannot get it out of my head! It is beautiful! It is a muted pale gold...very classy. Stunning! I am having the same reservations. I wish I could find more about the metallic lamb as well. My SA just said that it wouldn't probably be an everyday WOC, but in some bizarre way it actually looked great with the jean and whit boho blouse I was wearing. HMMMM!!! What to do??? I know it would look fabulous with a little black dress!

I have the same woc :smile: bought last Xmas. It's beautiful and no regrets getting it. I was told by SA that I just have hv to avoid wearing it with rough fabrics.

I have the same woc :smile: bought last Xmas. It's beautiful and no regrets getting it. I was told by SA that I just have hv to avoid wearing it with rough fabrics.

Thank you, Daosabao! I think I'm going to get. Quick question, do you think a black tweed Chanel cocktail dress would be considered too rough? Thx!!

I love this one, too!! Saw it in SoHo a week ago and thought it was beautiful -- it's not a brassy color at all, so I think in a way that it would be perfect with every day outfits!

Thank you, Daosabao! I think I'm going to get. Quick question, do you think a black tweed Chanel cocktail dress would be considered too rough? Thx!!

Yes it's beautiful you won't regret it!i must thank dear tutushopper for helping me overcome my fear of lambskin - after that I'm game for anything (except white!). Wow I think the gold woc would look absolutely stunning with a tweed Chanel dress! My SA told me that tweed is too rough. However my take is if it's just for an occasional night out it should be fine.

Not the most glamorous thing to do but this is what I did with my gold woc & other lamb flaps - I tuck a little folded cotton hanky into the back pocket n leave half hanging out of the pocket to act as a little 'shield' between the back pocket and my dress if it's a rough fabric. I don't think anyone ever noticed and even if they do I'll just pretend it's my baby's little hanky :P

Yes it's beautiful you won't regret it!i must thank dear tutushopper for helping me overcome my fear of lambskin - after that I'm game for anything (except white!). Wow I think the gold woc would look absolutely stunning with a tweed Chanel dress! My SA told me that tweed is too rough. However my take is if it's just for an occasional night out it should be fine.

Not the most glamorous thing to do but this is what I did with my gold woc & other lamb flaps - I tuck a little folded cotton hanky into the back pocket n leave half hanging out of the pocket to act as a little 'shield' between the back pocket and my dress if it's a rough fabric. I don't think anyone ever noticed and even if they do I'll just pretend it's my baby's little hanky :P

A girls got to do what a girls got to do!!! Seriously! Fabulous idea! :P