Chanel Gold Fiction Nail Polish

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked this up tonight rushed home and slapped two coats on, forgive the edges I still need to tidy up but couldn't wait to show you guys.

Without flash and with flash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Isn't it beautiful? Chanel always makes the prettiest nail polish colors. :smile:

3. Gorgeous color!

4. It looks great on you. I have this color on my toes. The first day I had it on I kept staring at my toes even while walking - yep ran into the wall. Got a headache but damn my toes look GOOD!!!

5. great color

6. This is hilarious! Thank you for admitting it, my day just got a little better after a good laugh... because that's something that I would do!

It is a gorgeous color though.

7. I like that it is opaque.

8. Gorgeous! I think it'd clash with my skintone, but it sure is beautiful.

9. Very pretty! I just ordered it last night, can't wait!

10. hahaha.. i just bought this today. and went to do a search on it... and it took me back to my favorite place. The Purse Forum.

Looks Lovely on you.. I can't wait to try mine out.

11. it looks lovely on your nails:tup:

I bought this today along with fantastic and a glossimer .. I would have bought the eyeliner and eyeshadow compact as well and the new mascara looks great too, but I don't get paid till thursday.. plus the eyeliner sold out in four days! the sa said it was not limited edition so hopefully I will be able to get it in another store later this week

12. wow.. thats alot of stuff.

I couldn't believe it was 30 bucks. The SA told me 20 until she rang it up.. and she was surprised too...lol. I wanted the blue satin too.. but I got soo many blues.

I really liked that Klaidscope color too.

13. ^^I know!! I normally buy it in bits and pieces but I knew they would sell out pretty quickly, they only came out in the UK today!

I had to go on a waiting list once for Black Satin and I would regret not getting them all!! I saw the kalidscope colour as well but was in a bit of a hurry otherwise I would have put some on my nail to see what it looked like, as I am not sure it will suit me

I got the blue one a few months ago, and I love it, I normally put the lighter blue one over it for a sightly different look

14. Gorgeous. I saw it IRL the other day. Didn't buy it because I've spent more than a little on bags of late.

15. #15 Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    Beautiful nails!!! Who knows an OPI duplicate of Chanel's Gold Fiction? I did see Scrangie's blog when I searched, but she said Sephora by OPI's Charge It! wasn't an exact match. I would rather have an exact match as possible. Perhaps you have another brand name besides OPI? Thanks!:smile: