Chanel girl wanting Celine luggage?!

So weird you posted this, I have been looking at the Celine luggage too. I am looking to purchase the Celine mini luggage with smooth leather or a Chanel caviar bag. I wanted to know your guys' opinion. I love my jumbo in caviar leather, its so structured and holds its shape, but it doesn't fit everything I need. Does anyone have a suggestion for a caviar leather bag besides the maxi that holds its structure well and fits more? Does the Celine mini luggage holds its structure or is it slouchy? Thank you for your help!

I bought a Celine micro first than Chanel & I'm in love with both!
Celine luggage is less common in Asia as compared to Chanel but its gaining popularity recently...

If u hv many Chanels than I figured it's alright to get a celine for a change.. U will realized how much how u can stuff in ur bag... But it's gonna be heavy haha....

I made the move - started with a small taupe phantom and loved it. Then got a mini or three. Love them and all their amazing colors! Bye bye Chanel for now. Chanel angered me with all their price increases.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I am on the wait list for a furo pink celine!!! You are certainly not alone

Pink??:graucho: OMG sound delicious to me. Could you please let me know where did you do the waiting list?? I'm the one interested too but I have no idea where can I purchase?? ( there was no chanel boutique or brand name store near by where I live:crybaby: TIA

Pink??:graucho: OMG sound delicious to me. Could you please let me know where did you do the waiting list?? I'm the one interested too but I have no idea where can I purchase?? ( there was no chanel boutique or brand name store near by where I live:crybaby: TIA

Sorry- I didn't see this until just now. I WAS on the waitlist at Nordstroms, but sadly never received a call. The SA that put me on the wait list is no longer working there :sad:

I am so glad that I found this thread! I love Chanel too but just saw pics of the Celine luggage and fell in love instantly! I haven't had the chance to see or hold one in real life yet so I havent taken the plunge to buy one yet. I have only been gazing at the many pictures of the Celines and still have no idea which size or color. I want a black mini I think but don't know how practical it would be since I prefer shoulder bags. Are they heavy bags? Would the micro be better? I love the taupe and camel ones too.

A big time lover of hermes n Chanel and have bought a fair bit from these 2 brands for the last 3years..

but recently was obsessed with celine.. Hunting high n low for luggage, trapaze n phantom in exotic leather in my favourite colors.. Guess the thrill of chasing is exciting.. Anyway i have tried on the above styles in front of dh.. He feels the above styles are just fashion bags.. I hope he is wrong..

Anyway, my first celine end up a medium box flap bag in exotic python leather.. A style which i have never consider at first.. But i feel this classic style is definitely here to stay.. Despite 'unfavourable comments' from dh, i am still searching for luggage, trapaze n phantom in exotic leather in my favourite colors.. Hope my 'wishes' will come true.. Haha..