Chanel Gift Card Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone-
    I received a $400 Chanel gift card as a Xmas gift. I went both Manhattan stores and didn't find any purse styles that I wanted. Honestly, I've seen several on Ebay which interest me more. Does anyone know of an Ebay seller who would take a gift card as partial payment? Odd question, I know...but it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks!

2. Best if you would ask that question to the ebay seller.

3. ^ I agree. On another note, I've seen alot of giftcards on ebay sell for the actual value of the card (I've even seen some go above it-I'm not sure why?!). You'll have to check with Ebay because I know they have limits on the amount on a gift card that you can list (possibly no more than $200), but maybe you could have them split it up to two gift cards and try there as a LAST resort, then spend the money on a bag on Ebay. Just a thought...