Chanel Gabrielle Hobo, Dior Montinage 30 or YSL Kate?

eksides

Jul 9, 2017
Hey ladies,

I'm looking into making a purchase for my birthday soon. I'm interested in these 3 bags. What is your opinion on them? For reference I have a Chanel classic flap medium in black/ghw, a Chanel WOC black/shw, Givenchy black/shw.

I'm currently using my Givenchy as my work bag. As you can see, my bags are mostly black. If I were to get the hobo, I'd get it all black...I don't like the color combos. I always seem to like black Chanel bags. I like this bag because it's very stylish to me. I can see myself wearing it day to day.

The Dior Montinage I would get probs in a pink/white. If I were to get it in my typical black it would be too similar to my classic flap. I like this bag because of its structure. I like the squareness of it, and just how classic I think this bag will be in the long run. I really like the designs the fashion house is bringing.

Lastly, the Kate I would get in a beige, neutral color as I think that is what I am missing from my collection. I have always liked the style of the kate bag, I also think this is a classic style. I've never bought it because I've always preferred other bags.

And...this is where I am lol. I'll gladly take any opinions.

Hey ladies,

I'm looking into making a purchase for my birthday soon. I'm interested in these 3 bags. What is your opinion on them? For reference I have a Chanel classic flap medium in black/ghw, a Chanel WOC black/shw, Givenchy black/shw.

I'm currently using my Givenchy as my work bag. As you can see, my bags are mostly black. If I were to get the hobo, I'd get it all black...I don't like the color combos. I always seem to like black Chanel bags. I like this bag because it's very stylish to me. I can see myself wearing it day to day.

The Dior Montinage I would get probs in a pink/white. If I were to get it in my typical black it would be too similar to my classic flap. I like this bag because of its structure. I like the squareness of it, and just how classic I think this bag will be in the long run. I really like the designs the fashion house is bringing.

Lastly, the Kate I would get in a beige, neutral color as I think that is what I am missing from my collection. I have always liked the style of the kate bag, I also think this is a classic style. I've never bought it because I've always preferred other bags.

YSL Kate is a classic shape and will fulfill a need that you have in your wardrobe

Thank you ladies for the replies, I definitely agree! Don't hate me but I have brought another potential winner to the mix. The Chanel Coco handle, small in a beige/nude color. I think they currently have a color in season. Still looking at reviews, since it is a new style that has caught me eye.

Hey ladies,

The YSL is priced much lower than the other two. Would that matter in your decision-making process?

I personally like the 30 Montaigne the most. It has that timeless appeal, and is very durable in grained calfskin. The quality is exceptional.

I'm not a big fan of the Gabrielle.