Chanel Gabrielle Backpack - seasonal or always available?

carlalim

Aug 12, 2014
Hi! I'm looking to buy a small Gabrielle backpack in black next year. I don't have a Chanel boutique in my country, so I kind of need to plan ahead and either have relatives buy it for me when they take a trip to Spain in March, or buy through a personal shopper..

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Gabrielle backpacks are seasonal items or are they always available? TIA!

Hi! I'm looking to buy a small Gabrielle backpack in black next year. I don't have a Chanel boutique in my country, so I kind of need to plan ahead and either have relatives buy it for me when they take a trip to Spain in March, or buy through a personal shopper..

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Gabrielle backpacks are seasonal items or are they always available? TIA!

The Black Gabrielle backpack is not a seasonal bag should be available .

I have that bag and really love it!
But hardly found it .
It is a good idea to ask a relative to buy for u when they travel .

Reactions: vink
The Black Gabrielle backpack is not a seasonal bag should be available .

I have that bag and really love it!
But hardly found it .
It is a good idea to ask a relative to buy for u when they travel .

Oh great, so happy to hear that it's available year-round! I hope i'm able to find a black one.

How long have you had yours? Mind if I ask how yours is doing in terms of wear and tear? Has the distressed leather gotten a bit too slouchy/soft over time? I have a square mini in lambskin, so I don't mind having to baby my bags a bit. But I'd prefer it if the leather up top didn't slouch too much over time (read about it somewhere on this forum, but I think it may have been for the larger sizes)...