Chanel Gabrielle Backpack owners. What colour organiser have you bought?

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
I've been searching through to see if I can find any photos of the Gabrielle backpack with a liner/organiser inside but sadly can't find any.

I can't decide what colour to buy. Has anyone bought one?

The lining is red.......should I go for red or maybe something different? I prefer lighter colours as it makes it easier to find things. I remember someone went for a fuchsia one but I can't find pictures anywhere.

Please post your pictures if yo7 have one and help me decide

rhm

May 3, 2014
I bought a samorga 2mm organizer in red but sadly I still haven't received mine after 2.5 months....
I wanted to buy a 2.5mm organizer because I have a medium size and prefer more structure but the colors are very limited.

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
I bought a samorga 2mm organizer in red but sadly I still haven't received mine after 2.5 months....
I wanted to buy a 2.5mm organizer because I have a medium size and prefer more structure but the colors are very limited.
Oh that is a long time even for Samorga :amazed: Wherabouts are you? I guess all postage is taking longer because of Covid 19. Have you contacted them?
I have the small size and want the 2mm. I was thinking of buying from Samorga as they are the best but that's a long wait! There aren't that many options either where to get them from either, I've searched with other companies but only one that I've seen so far.