Chanel Funky Town Mini 22S

I got the CC chunky bag last year, I use it almost the times with jeans or the casual day. It not heavy as it look but the calfskin leather is super soft and super smooth I very like it. I quite not sure that mind is small or medium size But It look pretty and I very love it. For my size I can carry my phone 14 promax, card holder, lipstick, car key, wet tissue and more. It very practical bag and It look like the vintage bag so timeless. I think It is the seasonal bag. for me one cons is It only can wear in one style because of the short of the strap. but I don't regret to buy them hope this help:biggrin:

Hi there. Thank you so much for your reply. I decided not to purchase the Funky Town not because I don't love it (because I do) but because I want to make sure the bag is timeless for me in 10 years lol. The price is $5,300! I love the chain. It's everything but I'm up in age already so I may desire a classic chain or something slim in the coming years. I ended up purchasing the Chanel Enamel Pending CC Mini Square and so far so good. This is suppose to be my last bag of the year (I'm only in Feb!) Lol