Chanel from Paris, Other Non-Chanel Goodies, and Chanel Family Shot!

Manolos21

O.G.
Jan 22, 2012
I got married a couple weeks ago, and my husband and I went to Paris, Florence, and Rome for our honeymoon. I knew that I wanted to do a little bit of shopping while I was in Europe, and the most important thing was for me to get to the original Chanel store on Rue Cambon. I didn't have a particular bag in mind when I went there, and ultimately ended up deciding between the so black calfskin mini and the M/L beige claire caviar flap. As you can see, I decided on the beige claire! Most of my bags are black, so this light-colored bag filled a necessary void! Chanel 1.jpgChanel 2.jpg

I also picked up a few other items while in France/Italy - turns out, Louis Vuitton is sooooo much cheaper in Europe!!! I bought myself a Croisette and a scarf, and also picked up a Neverfull and a key pouch for my baby sis. And finally, I wanted to get a small piece of jewelry to commemorate the honeymoon, and I ended up with the Cartier Love ring. (I tried on the Love bracelet, but could tell immediately that it would be annoying to wear at a desk all day, every day.) YAY FOR VAT REFUND.

Attachments

• Group 2.jpg
    Group 2.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • Cartier.jpg
    Cartier.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,023
  • Croisette.jpg
    Croisette.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 1,064
  • Scarf.jpg
    Scarf.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1,113
I got married a couple weeks ago, and my husband and I went to Paris, Florence, and Rome for our honeymoon. I knew that I wanted to do a little bit of shopping while I was in Europe, and the most important thing was for me to get to the original Chanel store on Rue Cambon. I didn't have a particular bag in mind when I went there, and ultimately ended up deciding between the so black calfskin mini and the M/L beige claire caviar flap. As you can see, I decided on the beige claire! Most of my bags are black, so this light-colored bag filled a necessary void! View attachment 3636025View attachment 3636029
Congrats on the wedding and beautiful collection!

Just curious - did you get taxed at all coming back? Not sure where you live, but I'm in Canada and when I came back I was taxed on a Chanel WOC :tdown: It was still cheaper getting the bag in Paris, but would have been better if I didn't get taxed coming back into the country! Anyone else have experience with this?

Congrats on the wedding and all your wonderful haul!! The beige flap is beautiful! I think I would end up getting both the so black mini and beige flap Wouldn't be able to resist both gorgeous items!

I got married a couple weeks ago, and my husband and I went to Paris, Florence, and Rome for our honeymoon. I knew that I wanted to do a little bit of shopping while I was in Europe, and the most important thing was for me to get to the original Chanel store on Rue Cambon. I didn't have a particular bag in mind when I went there, and ultimately ended up deciding between the so black calfskin mini and the M/L beige claire caviar flap. As you can see, I decided on the beige claire! Most of my bags are black, so this light-colored bag filled a necessary void! View attachment 3636025View attachment 3636029
Holy WOW WOW WOW on your newest beige & your family shot!! There are some mega serious gorgeous beauties glaring at us on the screen:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Most of all, CONGRATS on your wedding! Wishing you lifelong happiness together:flowers:

Congratulations on your marriage, wishing you many happy years together! Your honeymoon sounds fabulous! Congrats on getting your gorgeous flap at Rue Cambon and all your other goodies, you must be floating on cloud 9, long may it last! ❤

Congratulations on your marriage and your honeymoon sounds divine! The Chanel and other goodies are just icing on the cake! Enjoy married life and your latest Chanel, LV and Love Ring!

Reactions: Roshika