Chanel for NYE-show us your outfits! Inspired by ldldb!

Jun 20, 2007
Soooooooooooooo seeing Larky's lovely outfits everyday is the http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-du-jour-with-pics-189088.html thread, I thought it would be fun to see everyone's NYE outfits with their Chanel goodies!

I'll go first
My outfit is a boring little black dress, with my Chanel Modern Chain flap, Chanel earrings and my new Manolos
DSC03072.jpg

Closeup of earrings
earrings.jpg

Closeup of shoes
DSC03068.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

Closeup of purse
DSC02652.jpg

Your shoes and earrings are 2die4. Can you tell me where you purchased them from?
Soooooooooooooo seeing Larky's lovely outfits everyday is the http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-du-jour-with-pics-189088.html thread, I thought it would be fun to see everyone's NYE outfits with their Chanel goodies!

I'll go first
My outfit is a boring little black dress, with my Chanel Modern Chain flap, Chanel earrings and my new Manolos
DSC03072.jpg

Closeup of earrings
earrings.jpg

Closeup of shoes
DSC03068.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

Closeup of purse
DSC02652.jpg

i love your NYE ensemble ferociousjeanne! we could be twinkies--i have your shoes and bag, lol! i wish i could get a better pic of your dress but i know it's hard to photograph black clothes!

ferociousjeanne, great idea for a thread!! i love those shoes. they look so comfy!! i love your purse too. so gorgeous!! (hope you don't mind, borrowed your thread idea for the bal forum!)

FJ: Very nice pieces. Great shoes and your feet look great modeling them. Would love to see you modeling the outfit (hint, hint). Appreciate you stepping up to the plate and sharing as it's truly a smile.

I'm invited to my friend's house on Monday, so I'll show you what I'll be wearing, and please help me pick the watch and earrings!

This is a chiffon top by Roberto Cavalli, I'll wear it with a long black silk skirt:

IMG_2170.jpg

Detail pic:

IMG_2173.jpg

Mariella Burani shoes:

IMG_2177.jpg

Chanel Bag

IMG_2178.jpg

Help me pick a watch: Chopard - Piaget - Chopard Pushkin

IMG_2179.jpg

And which earings??

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg